Specialist Support Services
Reliance High-Tech provides a unique support and call-handling service to the custodial and medical services sector. Each week we deal with around 4,500 requests for forensic medical examiners, e.g. to check if an individual is fit to be detained, or to collate intimate forensic samples following serious physical assaults.
Speed and compliance to stringent practices are critical to ensuring both the safety of those detained and the preservation of evidence. We operate to the most demanding Service Level Agreements on call-answering and resource-allocation times.
Utilities and Infrastructure
Our monitoring service supports utilities and infrastructure organisations responsible for supplying and maintaining large gas tanks in rural areas. In the case of suspected gas leaks it is vital that we communicate essential safety information required to isolate the gas supply and prevent wider incidents, explosions and injuries.
We also develop specialist call-logging applications for customers in a range of other sectors. Reliance High-Tech can log and report all the necessary information on a call request, and highlight and relay important safety and regulatory information to the end user.
Due to the critical nature of these specialist services, we have invested heavily in our own infrastructure and technology, establishing well-defined disaster recovery plans, elements of which are tested daily.
- Secure location and infrastructure in our fully-owned 24/7 BS 5979 Cat 2 alarm receiving centre
- ISO 9001 and 27001 and Cyber Essentials accreditations, ensuring data confidentiality, integrity and security
- Mains power resilience via generator and UPS, providing a minimum of 24 hours’ power supply
- A disaster recovery centre
- Inbound call routing that can be diverted at both local and network levels without delay to another UK number; call diverts are tested on a weekly basis. All inbound/outbound telephone lines are tested daily
- Disaster recovery plans that are rehearsed on a monthly basis with DR equipment tested weekly
- Digital recording of calls that can be held for up to 25 years
- Highly trained operators dedicated to help-desk services
- A fully operational call centre
- Flexible and stringent Service Level Agreements