Account Development Manager
To maintain and develop lone worker accounts. To identify, qualify and work opportunities through the sales cycle to sign new business within a defined geographical territory, and nationally where required. Achieve sales growth and new business sales budgets.
- To manage and maximise opportunities with an existing mature account portfolio ensuring growth opportunities are identified and delivered, and customer satisfaction, device usage and contract retention rates are high.
- Seek, contact and generate opportunities/growth with organisations currently not being supplied or serviced by Reliance Protect in order to increase market share and portfolio turnover. This will be delivered within the public (local authorities, social housing organisations, charities, probation services, etc) and private sectors.
- Work in a set geographical area for public sector organisations, with the potential for national travel when generating new business from the private sector.
- To work with other business departments to ensure an outstanding level of service is provided thus reinforcing Reliance High Tech and its Reliance Protect solution as the UK’s leading Lone Worker protection service.
- This is a customer facing role, which should enhance Reliance High-Tech’s well-earned reputation for operational excellence and service quality in delivering Reliance Protect lone worker solutions.
- Ensure that all targets and KPI’s relating to the role are achieved.
- Engage periodically with the relevant Key Account Manager supporting larger accounts within the portfolio. An aligned way of working to provide the best possible level of support.
- Ensure all Company policies and reporting procedures are adhered to and all administration is accurately and neatly presented and returned within the designated time.
- Develop cross functional relationships with key departments within Reliance High Tech to support performance and growth of customer base.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Account Development Manager shall be responsible for developing new lone worker sales in both the Public and Private Sectors
- Lead generation, effective qualification and pipeline management, identifying and influencing key decision makers, managing trials effectively and converting these to sales.
- Forecast and update opportunities accurately on internal systems.
- Lead on regional marketing tasks working with the internal Reliance teams and the Lone Worker Services Sales Manager as necessary.
- Sign contracts and process orders accurately on internal systems.
- Working with the Implementation team and agree key milestones with each new customer.
- Following Implementation the Account Development Manager will oversee the management of accounts. This will include face to face customer meetings, dealing with contractual issues, managing relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the organisations, and ensuring aged debt issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Understand the marketplace and be aware of our competitors
- This role will require extensive travel within the nominated geographical region and potentially nationally dependent upon the opportunities generated.
- To engage in any other activities requested by the Lone Worker Services Sales Manager
JOB HOLDER SPECIFICATION:
- Proven experience and strong results/overachieving in – Sales Growth, Account Management, New Business Management and Customer Base Growth.
- Proven results in generating new business growth through networking and self lead generation
- Business development approach with excellent qualification and pipeline management skills.
- Experience of submitting successful, well written proposals and tenders.
- Good level of commercial acumen, negotiation skills and the ability to close new sales.
- Results driven with high levels of self-motivation, energy and tenacity.
- Demonstrate a very clear understanding of all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Has the ability to plan and organise own working agenda and diary commitments.
- Has a good level of IT skills especially Microsoft Office programs and the ability to learn bespoke internal systems
- Able to demonstrate good analytical and numerical skills.
- Demonstrate a very clear understanding of all aspects of customer relationship management and a passion and commitment to ensuring customers receive market leading levels of service and satisfaction.
- Well presented, credible, and the ability to identify and develop effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
- To have an in depth understanding of the customers, their challenges and their needs from a lone worker requirement perspective.
- A good knowledge of a business P&L account and how to positively improve gross profit.
- A valid UK driving license.
- A driven individual who has the ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively with a can do attitude.
|Job Category||Lone Worker|
|Job Title||Account Development Manager|
|Immediate Manager||Lone Worker Services Sales Manager|
|Salary||Commensurate with skills and experience & Bonus (Uncapped) & Company Car Allowance|
|Location||Home Based [managing accounts within East Midlands, East Anglia & East Yorkshire, with national travel where required]|