Critical National Infrastructure
Security Solutions for Critical National Infrastructure (CNI)
Reliance High-Tech is an established provider of robust security solutions to organisations within Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) markets including water, power generation, telecommunications and other high-security sectors.
CNI projects, such as utilities, typically require a high-level of integration expertise and often involve multiple stakeholder groups and agencies. Operating within these challenging environments requires the highest level of professionalism and capabilities ranging from design and development through to project implementation and maintenance.
Reliance High-Tech has built up a high-level of knowledge and developed all the core competencies essential for working in the CNI arena, including:
- Specialist systems design to build reliable solutions suitable to extremely high-secure environments, incorporating both physical and electronic solutions. From security fencing, gates, doors, lighting and barriers through to IP networks, access and detection systems incorporating microwave technology, thermal imaging and video analytics.
- Qualified and accredited project management teams with vast experience in the roll out of multi-site solutions and managing diverse work streams and sub-contractors i.e. civil, electrical and building works.
- Contract managers that ensure budgetary and project milestones are constantly on track.
- Microsoft and Cisco accredited IT/network technical services engineers that liaise with the customers IT and telemetry transmission teams to program and commission newly installed systems.
- Quality Assurance managers to guarantee that all Health and Safety requirements, CDM regulations and relevant industry standards are met throughout the duration of the project.
- Dedicated maintenance engineers trained in every aspect of the installed products, systems and network to ensure the optimization of your security systems 24/7.
We are the trusted security partner for many UK and multinational organisations and continue to deliver complex projects on time and on budget to the UK’s critical national infrastructure.
For further information e-mail email@example.com or call 0845 121 0802.